Offered is a Water Pump to suit
Mitsubishi Challenger 3/98-8/05
Engine 6G72 24v V6
These water pumps are either Japanese or USA made pumps and come will the full manufacturers warranty. Don't get caught out with cheap rubbish
Freight can be arranged, please note that insurance for transport MUST be asked for if required as we cannot be responsible for any damage or loss while in transit. Pick up is welcome
For FREE and FIXED PRICE postage in this fixed price listing, this is calculated for Capital Cities and METRO suburbs only. Ie, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. All areas outside the metro areas may require additional postage costs and you will need to contact Mits-Fix for a freight quote.
Please ensure that all enquiries are sent to for a fast response, if you send mail through the e-bay mailing system there may be a delay in response and message history is usually not carried over on e-bay messages.
Mits-Fix specialise in repairing, wrecking and the supply of parts for Magnas, Veradas and 380s. We are also able to obtain both second hand as well as new parts for all other models of Mitsubishi Vehicle. Please feel free to visit our store at mitsfix.com for that hard to get part.
You are welcome to call us on 1300300274 between during the following hours
· The photos form the description of the item
· Please ensure that you are bidding on the correct side, the RHS is referred to as the driver side of the vehicle, LHS is the Passenger side.
· Serious Bidders only Please only Bid if you agree with all our Terms and Conditions
· We are available by phone during the above hours
· Please ensure that the item is correct or suitable before bidding
· Item is described as best as possible in the listing, if further information is required please email before placing a bid
· Do not make assumptions on features, configuration, specifications and compatibility of the item
· Collection is welcome during Business hours Monday Friday 8.00am 5.00PM
· Collection is available on Saturday provided prior arrangements are made
· Contact us if a problem arises before leaving feedback as most problems can be sorted
· We give good feedback to every trader that completes their transaction
· Bidders must consider total price including freight before bidding on the item
· Inspections are welcome prior to purchase
· As we are a busy wrecking business, if you do not collect your item within 3 days of the auction ending, we are unable to guarantee that no damage will happen to the item.
· We reserve the right to remove any item listing that gets damaged while listed on Ebay
Shipping and Handling
· All shipping is done with E-Go Couriers or Couriers Please
· You are welcome to get your own cost for having the item shipped, packaging will still incur a cost of required
· Please note, Mits-Fix will not be liable for damage to any item once that item has left our store, some couriers will have a limited amount of insurance for items, if unsure please ask
|Brand||GMB / NPW|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|